Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Being Bootlegged



WTF!?

Dear readers, check this out: http://www.fixed-gear-blog.com/

A blog boldly copying all my recent blog posts word for word, pic for pic, see above and see this, for example. Except that there are some posts about some shitty goth / emo stuff in between. Kinda awesome. Or maybe not. There's even "Copyright © Fixed Gear Blog " there.

Anyhow, whoever you are, first just FUCK OFF and then wait for my lawyers' call any minute now. And one more thing, just go ahead and copy this post to your blog.

9 comments:

the Crime Lab said...

Weak!

Urban Jeff said...

That sucks. We had this happen to us before. Prolly, too. If you can't get the site taken down, there are steps you can take to at least make sure they don't benefit too much (Google frowns upon this kind of thing).

paulus said...

i think you,re being laughed at.. look the text under fixed gear blog

Luke said...

Straight up fucking lame. Tell those clowns their game is already blown out.

Jussi said...

All right, thanks for all the comments guys.

I guess I need to point out that I do realize that as most of the pics especially that I post here are not my own original copyrighted material in the first place, I shouldn't be too upset about this. And I'm not, this shit is just plain too weird.

I did send a message to the company running the servers of which that site is on but that was probably waste of my time anyway so whatever.

Anonymous said...

They posted this post too! LOL

Czach said...

Mein Gott!

That's total bull shit. They don't even bother with moderating and end up reposting this post about copycatting

mariana said...

Hahahhahaha pathetic! That copycat blog cracked me up though. Oh man, is this world full of idiots!

Anonymous said...

They arent copying your posts, they are using an Auto-Blog script, that uses your blogs RSS feed and resposts content. if they link back to your original article (like they are suppoesed to), you shouldnt have a problem with it. It will get you traffic. But if they dont, email them and tell them to either link back or you will contact their web host to have the website removed.