Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Double Up! Pharrell Now Haz Arrospok X 2

John Prolly knew it first. What can I say. 

Except maybe, 'Go ahead and raise that seatpost a lil' bit, boy...'. 

In fact it's funny how much his Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta looks like an old school BMX with Aerospokes and because the frame is so small. If I was him, I'd order one of my personal assistants to put a proper BMX bars, or even better, these risers, on my new toy, like, right now!


UPDATE! 

Just to make it clear, I'm not hating on Pharrell's new whip, quite the contrary. But the whole posing in the lounge room thing, especially in front of that apparently huge Kaws painting, is bit amusing indeed.  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The frame is tiny!

Jon said...

And it looks as if he got himself a pair of Vans Fixed Era to complete the package...

fomenter said...

yup, I too am thinking that frame is undersized for him. major toe-overlap happenings sure to ensue.

Anonymous said...

lollerson.. pharrel loungin'' c'mon man, at least do track stand instead of holding on to the counter..

Anonymous said...

This is far too small, who'd he buy this from that didn't bother to fit him right. It also had no personality, what a fool.