Monday, March 29, 2010

Starting bid: US $20,500.00 (Reserve not met)


You can buy it HERE.

"This 1970's complete and unabridged English Campagnolo tool case is nicely used and has been very well cared for over the years. All the tools are sharp and in 'like new' condition. I am the second owner of this case. The first owner was a frame builder in Rhode Island in the 70's, 80's and early 90's. Then when he decided not to build frames anymore I bought the set from him. I had worked for him for 4 years at that point. From there I went on to be a bicycle race mechanic and am still at it to this day. I should say that this kit is complete and original in every way and that ever piece of it works as Campagnolo had intended. There are a few minor scratches on the outside of the case. There is NO rust on any of the tools. All are clean and well oiled. There is also a Chris King 1 1/8 headset adapter included in the case as seen in photo number 8. This is certainly one of the most very pristine Campy tool sets left in the world. This set is no longer being made and hasn't been in many years. It is truly quite rare!


As for shipping, I will have a custom case built just for the purpose on getting this case to you in one piece.


Grazie!


PS..... Due to social unrest and numerous scam like activity I will not sell or ship to Mexico or anywhere in Africa. "

And please note that I AM NOT THE SELLER, mmm'kay? I get pretty often emails asking if I still have the nice stuff I link from Ebay for sale, the Cinelli Laser and the two previous Tool Boxes of Dreams being particular favorites.

No comments: