Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mo's Mallet is Out!


There was something in Tracko today about some new German company having polo mallets on prototype level and starting to take orders soon, maybe, or something.

But hey, Fixie Inc. has their might Mo's Mallets in and shipping out already. Check 'em out here.

And sure, yeah, I need to say big Danke! to Fixie Inc and Holger to sending me one, after I half-jokingly requested one ages ago here. The mallet is real nice, I'm just waiting for the all the snow to go away first...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope they send me one also!

Jussi said...

I only got one. Sorryyyyyyy......

Unknown said...

Just for a reminder: http://fixedgearbikes.blogspot.com/2009/08/re-fixie-inc-back-spin-2010.html

paulus said...

You can get them at pyörähuolto.com/ lauttasaari. Okka has plenty of them.