Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Introduction: EPIC FIXED GEAR RIDES TO WORK


"A car horn cries out.

There’s a Lexus in my intersection. I must skid to avoid a Yamaguchi-fork-destroying impact. I lift myself off the saddle, thrust myself forward to my stem in a bluntly sexual manner, and lock my legs. A skid! A glorious skid! I whip my rear wheel to the right, then left, then right, as my momentum slows, my Gatorskin making a deafening cry.

The car has passed. I am free to continue my morning quest."


Dear readers, I really do think you need to donate some of your precious time to reading The King's sweet fixie blog:
EPIC FIXED GEAR RIDES TO WORK.

"49:18. Go as hard as you can. Build speed. MASH! Mash on those pink Odyessy pedals. You’re a brute! You’re an Urban Gladiator. Destroy the asphalt. If you are victorious, the streets are yours."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this down hill road, is in norway. its epic road to skate! maybe i should take the bike this year!