I just noticed there's now more photos of the Chrome Kursk Pros on their site, just waiting for the 2/22/2011 when the shoes due to be finally out.
"Chrome is pleased to announce the release of our first clip-in shoe, the Kursk pro. The Kursk pro offers something unique to the cycling footwear category – a cycling shoe designed and manufactured to be casual and street-friendly, while delivering serious cycling functionality. This project has been in development for years and is now finally here. We couldn’t be more excited to share it with you."
· Compatible with all clipless pedal systems
· Full-length nylon 6 plate for a strong, lightweight platform that aids pedal power
· Anatomically correct forefoot rocker to enable natural stride and easy walking
· Removable rubberized TPU cleat caps for optional flat pedal riding
· Outsole designed for easy clip-in and out
· Adjustable cleat placement
· Weight – 1,018g for a pair of size 9s
Fit: Narrow fit is true to size. Order the same size as other vulcanized shoes.