Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Volume Cutter V.3



Volume Bikes Cutter V.3 is out and now the frame is actually starting to look fairly nice.

Up until now I haven't been a big fan of any of the dedicated trick / 700cmx frames out there and I can honestly say that when I saw the first pics of the first version Cutter frame I thought it looked like piece of shit. A BMX company half-heartedly hopping on the bandwagon etc. But by continuously working on improving their design I guess Volume Bikes has now proved me wrong.

Anyhow, if I was to get a 700cmx frame myself I'd probably get the Riding In Circles trick frame or the BMW Gangsta Track, although both of those cost considerably more than the Cutter.

6 comments:

Klas Nordentjell said...

They sure look nice. How much are they and where can I get them? Anywhere in the EU/Sweden?

/Klas

Jussi said...

You probably won't be able to get the V3 anywhere in Europe yet but Tokyo Fixed Gear carries Volume Frames: http://www.tokyofixedgear.com/products.asp?l1=FRAM

They only got the V2 at the moment, though. Email them and ask about this. Or check out Ebay.

Luke said...

Try this guy, he's already got the v3 in... my friend bought one off him last month and he delivered it super fast.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/V3-Volume-Cutter-Fixed-Track-Frame-09-50cm-White_W0QQitemZ290324886710QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCycling_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4398b634b6&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A30

Anonymous said...

nice and let's go to http://fixiescookies.blogspot.com

Jussi said...

Hey, I've actually bought some small stuff from that same Ebay -seller, Alfraildo, and I've got only excellent service, so buy from him.

And fixedcookies, you're already on my feeds...

Klas Nordentjell said...

Thanks guys for the info!

Ride safe

/Klas